Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Notes for December 11, 2007

We've been cloudy since Saturday evening and getting off and on showers. It doesn't bother me now that I'm not trying to work outside. We need the rain but I would like to clean up the wind blown leaves that have collected along the fences and along the house before Christmas.

Saturday I did pick all of the carrots. Some were nice fat ones that were about 6 inches long. I hope they aren't too woody. We have a couple of nights in the teens and the plants were only slightly wilted.

Saturday I did get to make repairs from the wind we had a couple of weeks ago. I fixed my bird feeder wire as well as glued some flashing back onto a low roof. The chickadees and the nuthatches were scolding me as I was making the repairs (some nerve ).

I got another seed catalog in the mail this past week. Now I can start throwing out last years catalogs that are sitting on my bureau.

No comments:

Post a Comment