Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New Pictures - A Week Late

Here are two pictures of some Agastache Rupestins. I started them from seed a couple of years ago and they are going strong but look kind of weedy. I saw a hummingbird check this one out a few weeks ago. Now I am going to look for other agastache colors.




Here are the three foot tall zinnias (with some daisies and marigolds).



Here is a remaining patch of sedum (lost several to the winter) and this bunch is in bloom and is complete with bumblebees.


Another thing in bloom at the moment are my chive pots.


Here are my 7 foot tall cosmos tied to the inside of my veggie fence. Most haven't bloomed yet much to my disappointment.


Here are my 7 foot tall tomato plants.


Along the same fence I planted some Tithonia and it full bloom now. It came out bushier than I thought it would.

No comments:

Post a Comment