Saturday, November 15, 2008

Notes for November 15, 2008

Its raining today, so the leaves will wait until tomorrow and then I have to battle the wind. I emptied 1.0 inches from the rain gauge yesterday and the carrots and radishes still look fine. Saw on the news last night that of the 14 days of November, 9 have been in the 60's. Today will be too. Tomorrow, Canada is supposed to give us a hint of winter and even forecasting rain/snow showers for one day this coming week. I noticed when I got home from work yesterday that I have chrysanthemums and daisies in bloom along the side of the house and a pink geranium in bloom in the flower pot by the front step next to the pumpkins. The wife carved a pumpkin three weeks ago and I put it in the compost pile yesterday. It was severely deflated and needed a shave and a haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment