Monday, November 24, 2008

Notes for November 24, 2008

This past weekend was fairly productive. I got all the leaves done. I worked 3 hours on Saturday and 2 hours on Sunday and finished what I needed to get done. During the winter there will be a couple of times where I will blow and mulch the leaves that get blown in and piled by the wind.

I finally installed the storm door windows and put the screens in storage.

On Saturday I also picked the last of the radishes. On Thanksgiving morning I plan on picking my carrots for baby carrots. Next year I will definitely plant them earlier and maybe they won't be babies.

I've started getting seed catalogs already.

Now that I have finished with the leaves, I can get back to my garden and remove the dead tomato and pepper plants and sunflower stumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment