Monday, April 13, 2009

Notes for April 13, 2009

I took Friday off from work and it was the right day to do so. It was supposed to start raining by noon but it didn't until after bedtime so I was able to get a good chunk of work done outside. I still haven't tilled the veggie garden yet but that's next.

I was able to clear out the wind blown piled up leaves from the flower beds along the fences and I did mulch up all the leaves that had fallen inside the veggie garden and I even raked up the fallen branches in the front and side yard.

Saturday the rain was supposed to stop by noon but didn't stop until after dinner. I emptied out 0.45" Sunday morning.

I turned the grow mat off and turned the grow light on over the pepper seedlings and the remaining seedlings have sprouted.

No comments:

Post a Comment