Monday, March 29, 2010

Notes for March 29, 2010

Things are moving slow this year, or I probably should say that its me that's moving slow.  I haven't turned the garden yet nor have I started my tomato or pepper seeds.  This past weekend the weather was still a factor.  I was doing some outside work at church on Saturday and after lunch I didn't have that much ambition since it was still chilly.  I did at least go through the grass and my flower beds along the driveway and threw the stones back into the driveway that got shoveled out of the driveway with the snow.  But that's about it. 
 
Sunday it was cloudy and cool and occasionally sprinkled so I didn't work outside.  On Saturday I did empty the rain gauge of 0.25" that rained on Thursday.  And surprise it's raining again today.  We had some steady moderate rain last night and the creeks were up their banks again this morning.  Hopefully tonight I will at least clean out the area in the basement in front of my seed starting shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment