Sunday, March 29, 2009

Notes for March 29, 2009

The weather fore-casted for this weekend said that nothing outside was going to get accomplished. But instead, life interrupted and I got done very little. On Saturday it was damp, dreary, dismal and drizzly. But at least I did get some seed starting soil mix in hopes to get some seeds started today (Sunday). I would have got more done but I spent most of the day getting a car exhaust repaired.

Sunday morning I did a bunch of things before church so maximize my time at the seed starting bench but life interrupted again and instead, all I got done was some household weekly chores. I will try again each night this week to get my tomatoes and peppers started. And to top it off, the afternoon was beautiful. The sun is out, its in the 60's and muggy. Thunderstorms are expected this evening. So in preparation, I did set out my rain gauge and so my blog will keep track of it.

My onions haven't sprouted yet, but we did get some light rain this week. the daffodils in the yard are in full bloom and there is a nice line along the back fence.

No comments:

Post a Comment