Monday, November 2, 2009

Notes for Monday November 1, 2009

Here's a short note...
 
I ran the mower over my fallen leaves on Saturday but left about 3/4ths of the back yard left to do.  The leaves seemed to fall as fast as I was picking them up.  But at least the layer of leaves is thinner in the front yard.  Last week I completed the whole yard in four hours and it was difficult putting socks on for the next few days, so this week I mulched leaves for only two and a half hours.  What I mulched last week was three weeks of leaves and that amount seemed to have fallen in just three days.
 
It rained Saturday night into Sunday but I forgot to check the rain gauge.  I emptied the rain gauge on Thusday and there was two inches from Tuesday's rain.

1 comment:

  1. Our leaves are dropping fast due to the rain.
    I guess the rain is a good thing.
    Sounds like you had a good work out.
    I need about 3 hours to get done my chores outside...would help if it was dry. :(

    ReplyDelete