Saturday, March 19, 2011

week 2 part1?

Week two and I am sore already.  Not sure if I will do much (if anything) tomorrow.  Couldn't get started until the afternoon today but I feel good about what I got done.  I bought some bone meal and added bone meal, wood ashes and leaves to the onion patch and turned it.  I bought the onion sets yesterday on the way home from work.  I might plant them tomorrow.  After that I ran the mower over the leaves that fell in the veggie garden.  Pull, pull, snap went the mower cord. So I had to fix the mower first.  I thought that running the tiller after that would be too much.  After that I had my son help me take down the Christmas lights off the front of the house. Then I raked out most of the leaves from two flower beds and mulched them fine and then bagged them and put them in the finely mulched pile (to be used as mulch and fertilizer). Then my body had had enough and I stopped for the day.

1 comment:

  1. You just reminded me that the blades on our lawn mower need to be sharpened.
    Always seems to be so much work to be done when Spring comes.
    Sounds like you're on schedule.

    ReplyDelete