Thursday, July 23, 2009

Notes for July 23, 2009

Well I didn't do any mulching last night. I wanted to and I was prepared to do so but it rained before I got home from work and there were puddles all over so everything was soaked and I didn't feel like getting wet (sweat would have been enough). Combine that with a family schedule event (which the timing wasn't discussed with me although I should have presumed so) which would have required me to be bathed (if having been working in the yard) before dark. In simple terms, it was my daughter's 17th birthday and we were going to the grandparents house for ice cream cake (which we do every year for both kids) around 7:30-8:00 (so it didn't leave me much time to work outside and I would have had to cut it even shorter to get a shower).

In any case... I emptied 0.6" from the rain gauge when I got home from work yesterday and after dinner I did pick about 10 cucumbers.

Maybe tonight...???

No comments:

Post a Comment