Thursday, October 18, 2007

Notes for October 18, 2007

Rain is forecasted tonight and tomorrow and it would be nice to get some more rain as well as getting it out of the way before the weekend.

I had the two servings of my Lima Beans the other day and they were very good. As a kid I didn't like Lima Beans. They were always starchy and I guess my mother never dressed them up with anything (butter, salt and pepper), anyway they were good. I will probably grow them again but not until the weather is warmer (since I couldn't get them to sprout until summer).

Today we are starting out in the 60's and going up near 80. Yes its mid October and 60 is supposed to be our high temp. go figure, but I am still not convinced of global warming. Two weeks ago we had the AC on, last weekend we had the heat on (night time lows were in the 30's) but haven't used since Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment