Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Notes for October 9, 2007

Today is forecasted to be the last day in the 80's and rain is forecasted for this afternoon and this evening (we'll believe it when we see it), and even more rain Friday/Saturday. By the weekend, the forecasted highs are supposed to be in the 60's. I heard on the news last night that yesterday was the warmest holiday of this year. The high temperature of 89 was warmer than Memorial Day, July 4th and Labor Day. But I still don't believe that global warming is caused by increased Carbon Dioxide. I believe its from earth wobble from the last ice age.

I took a look at my perennials I planted (that I started from seed this year) and they seem to be fairing well. The Rupestins have a nice pretty flower but I am sorry to say that the plant looks too weed like. I will try to get a picture soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment