Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Notes for August 12, 2008


Okay, here is the picture I promised. Here is the picture of my veggie garden with the 8 foot tall sunflowers in the front. Right in front of the sunflowers is my row of wax beans with room in between where I planted the green beans this past Saturday. right behind the sunflowers are the Lima Beans and then a row of green peppers. Behind the peppers are my tomato plants which range from 6.5 to 7 feet tall. Some of them are even taller and are laying over on top of other plants. The empty space in the front with the bricks is where I had my onions and where I am going to plant carrots in a couple of weeks. The fence is only 3 feet tall. The fuzzy green plants along the fence to the right are cosmos. The cucumbers are planted along the fence to the left and in the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment