Friday, July 6, 2007

notes for July 6, 2007




No photo yet for the latest daylilly blooming but my fourth out of five plants I bought last fall has started to bud.



Yesterday I emptied 0.8 inches from the rain gauge and this morning I emptied 0.5 inches. Very nice, but now I will have to put cutting the grass on a higher priority on my to do list (I don't have sprinklers so I only have to keep up with the rain).



I plan on picking the remaining green beans from the garden this weekend and replanting more for September picking. We'll see if I get that far.



Here are two pictures of my dogs. The border collie was put down last fall at age 14. He had to be carried up and down the steps the last few months. The other dog is now 4 1/2 years old and is a find from Petfinder.com. I wanted a Golden Retriever (having grown up with one) and it took me six months of looking everyday and I finally got a puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment