Thursday, July 26, 2007

Notes for July 26, 2007

The family schedule has prevented me from doing much anything lately. Hopefully tonight I plan on cutting the grass and watering the gardens. I would like to do more but that depends on the weather (normal possible thunderstorms) and how much energy I have and how bad the mosquitoes are. I would like to continue planting the garden edging I have had laid out for a while now. And I have some perennial seedlings still yet to plant.

I did pick cherry tomatoes, cucumbers and onions last night and I noticed that I have a regular tomato getting ripe (my first this year). When it looks like I have picked all my onions, I will dig up or I should say sift through the soil and see if there are any I missed. But that won't be for a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment